My children are officially on summer vacation, it was not an easy year due to the pandemic … sometimes they closed school for a couple of days, permanently wear masks, etc.
But finally they are already out, so and to celebrate the end of the year, I decided to make them these water balloons, which are reusable, good for the environment, and super soft for children! 🤩
I love it and my kids already tried them and it was a hit.
Now that the weather is starting to heat up it’s just perfect.
Enjoy this FREE Pattern
- 3.75mm / F crochet
- 1 par de ojos de seguridad 8mm
- 100 grs lana negra, regular
- 40 grs lana blanca, regular
- 20 grs de lana amarilla, regular
- 20 grs de lana roja, regular
- 10 grs de lana rosa, regular
- 1 botón de madera pequeño
- Material de relleno de tu elección
- Aguja de lana
- Marcador de puntos, tijeras
Worked in rows. Crochet 9mm. Use stitch marker.
R1: 6sc in a magic circle (6)
R2: 1 inc in each stitch (12)
R3: *1sc, 1 inc*, repeat around (18)
R4 – R6: 1sc in each stitch (18)
R7: *1sc, 1 dec*, repetir around (12)
R8:*dec*, repeat around (6)
R9: 1 sc in each stitch (6)
R10: 1 inc in each stitch (12)
Fasten off and weave the ends.