Leopold the Skunk
He is Leopold, a skunk who goes out to pick flowers for his mother every afternoon.
He has few friends, but good ones, who love him as he is.
His favourite food? Mainly insects, but it does not reject any food because it is omnivorous
LANGUAGE: English / Spanish
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
This pattern includes written instructions to make:
– 1 skunk
To make Leopold the Skunk, you will need:
- 3.75mm / F crochet hook
- 1 pair of 8mm safety eyes
- 100grs of black worsted yarn
- 40grs of white worsted yarn
- 20grs of yellow worsted yarn
- 20grs of red worsted yarn
- 10grs of pink worsted yarn
- 1 small wooden button
- Stuffing material of your choice
- Yarn needle, (curved needle, optional)
- Stitch markers and scissors
- Pet brush (optional)
Leopold‘s size is around 24cm high. You can make a bigger size using a larger hook or by using a thicker yarn.
Easily adaptable with other yarns/cotton.
* As this is a downloadable file, the pattern may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final.
If you have any question about the pattern, just contact me. I will be happy to help you.
Check more Premium Patterns, here.
Spread the love, Use #sayenscrochet on Instagram!