Jingle the Reindeer has a mission this year. I recently created 10 amigurumi patterns ornaments for free to decorate the Christmas tree, but with kids at home sometimes it is hard to keep the ornaments on its place… Jingle is in charge to keep an eye the ornaments.
Give life to Jingle too and let him to complete his Christmas mission!
The skill level of this crochet pattern is: Intermediate.
- Instructions to make 1 reindeer
- Reindeer Christmas Card in pdf format
To make Jingle the Reindeer you will need:
- 4mm / G crochet hook
- 1 pair of 14mm safety eyes
- 250 grs of bulky yarn, brown color.
- 80 grs of of bulky yarn, white and cranberry (or red) color.
- 20 grs of bulky yarn, grey color.
- 70 grs of bulky yarn, green color.
- A piece of black worsted yarn
- Stuffing material of your choice
- Yarn needle, (curved needle, optional)
- Stitch markers and scissors
Yarn suggested: Bernat Velvet and Bernat Velvet Baby
Please note that all my crochet patterns files include photos of the steps for an easy and better understanding. By buying this pattern, you agree with the following: This pattern is for personal use only. All images are protected by copyright and all rights to this pattern are owned by Sayens Crochet®. Please do not copy, share or distribute patterns. Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws. You can sell finished item made from this pattern. I appreciate if you give credit to Sayens Crochet® Because this is a downloadable file, this pattern will not be returned or exchanged. If you have questions about Jingle the Reindeer, please contact me. I will be happy to help you.