The most wonderful time of the year is, without a doubt, Christmas.
Decorate your Christmas tree with these beautiful amigurumis.
I have designed a serie of 10 Amigurumi Ornaments and these are part of it:
4. Christmas Stocking Ornament
You can save time (and money) by buying the complete collection right here.
The skill level of this crochet pattern is: Beginner.
Pattern includes instructions to make:
- 1 Christmas stocking ornament
Stocking‘s size is around 13 cm high.. You can make a bigger size using a larger hook or by using a thicker yarn.
- Gauge: 25sc x 35 rows = 4’’
- Yarn suggested: Sheepjes Catona
To make the Christmas Stocking Ornament, you will need:
- 2.75mm / C-2 crochet hook
- 1 pair of 5mm safety eyes
- 40gsr of red fingering yarn
- 8grs of white fingering yarn
- A piece of pink and black fingering yarn
- Stuffing material of your choice
- Yarn needle, (curved needle, optional)
- Stitch markers and scissors
Easily adaptable with other yarns/cotton.
Please note that all my crochet patterns files include photos of the steps for an easy and better understanding.
By buying this pattern, you agree with the following:
This pattern is for personal use only. All images are protected by copyright and all rights to this pattern are owned by Sayens Crochet®. Please do not copy, share or distribute patterns. Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
You can sell finished item made from this pattern. I appreciate if you give credit to Sayens Crochet®
Because this is a downloadable file, this pattern will not be returned or exchanged.
If you have questions about Christmas Stocking Ornament, please contact me. I will be happy to help you.