As the definition “crochet-a-long” says, it’s an event connecting several (or many) people together who crochet one project at the same time.
CAL starts on April 9th and we will crochet together until April 13th.
The parts of pattern will be available for FREE until April 30th.
This CAL is divided in 5 parts: every day, starting on April 9th, I’ll send you a link with the part of the pattern directly to your email.
Cero…Zero…$0… the CAL is totally free. All you have to do is join us and have fun!
- 3.5mm / E crochet hook
- 1 pair of 9mm safety eyes
- Worsted yarn (4), 100grs between brown, white and red color.
- 6 little buttons (optional)
- Stuffing material of your choice
- Yarn needle, (curved needle, optional)
- Stitch markers and scissors
You can share everywhere using #sayenscrochet or #sayenscrochetcal
You can be featured in my stories!